North Atlantic Houston was created with the expansionist idea of the company, since it was the first office with the vision to place North Atlantic among the first shipping vehicle companies in the United States of America.
This office has given us guidelines to diversify our services and look for new horizons covering the needs of individual clients, businessmen and exporting companies in the region; and thanks to our personalized service, transparency and integrity in our operations, we have been placed as the main Maritime Shipper of Vehicles to Central America.
Our basis for achieving our goal has been to be guided by the following principles:
1. The Understanding of the culture in the region
2. A range of unique services
3. Transparency, integrity and reliability in our operations
4. High level in our personalized services
5. Competitive prices, ensuring a fair price
6. We are committed to solve the needs of our clients
7. We are suppliers of safety and efficiency
8. We have a chain of offices in the countries we work
North Atlantic Houston likewise provides crane service for clients who can not move to our facilities or if the vehicle can not move. This service is provided from any city in the state of Texas, as well as adjacent states and throughout the North American territory.
When is time to embark to North Atlantic, you must call.
For sending vehicles and cargo from Houston, the client must fill mout the following documents:
- Shipping instructions (Shipper and Consignee)
- Power of attorney
- Banned items
- North Atlantic Policy
- If the vehicle is loaded, the client also has to sign the load instruction within the vehicle.
- MAIN OFFICE
8119 MILLER ROAD 3,
HOUSTON TX 77049
PHONE: (786) 233-9587
- PORT ADDRESS
1001 NAVIGATION BLVD
FREEPORT TX. 77541